1. Passed the most difficult ever Chinese Patent Attorney Examination of 2004, with highest marks in HK region and became 1st HK-educated Chinese Patent Attorney in history
2. Passed Chinese National Judicial Examination (one of the most difficult judicial examinations in the world) with outstanding results (highest amongst HK-educated candidates), becoming one of the very few HongKongers who have passed the examination.
Having handled single-handedly almost 6000 (so far) Chinese patent applications and circa 800 Hong Kong Standard Patents and Macau Patents, as well as many high-profiled invalidation and litigation cases, for MNCs.
An invalidation case, in which he represented for a giant French manufacturer (Saint Gobain) as the only chief attorney, was selected as the Model Case of 2010, where the foreign patentee won which is scarce in China.
Adjunct Lecturer on Patent Law for tertiary education institutions in Hong Kong
1. Licensed Chinese Senior Patent Attorney for Chinese Patents, Hong Kong Standard Patents & Macau Patents
2. Licensed Chinese Patent Litigator
3. Qualified Chinese Attorney-at-Law
4. Solicitor (England & Wales)
Founding & Council Member of HKIPA (Hong Kong Institute of Patent Attorneys)
Founding Chairman (Rotating) of The Hong Kong Chinese Patent Attorneys Association
Founding Chairman (Rotating) of Tsinghua Law School Postgraduate Association
Member of working and focus groups for HKIPD's Original Patent Grant (OGP) Scheme